Fuse Board Replacement
New Consumer Unit
We can replace your old consumer unit, most have no RCD protection and are out of date to current regulations, your new one will have :
- DUAL RCD PROTECTION
- NON COMBUSTABLE
- HAVE MCB’s
- TEST & INSPECTED
- HAVE AN NICEIC CERTIFICATE
- BE SAFE
What You Should Know ?
There are so many people not qualified to install consumer units but currently are out doing them. When having a new fuse box you should check the electrician has and gives the following;
- Electrical Installation certificate
- Building notification certificate
- Check they are a registered electrician with NICEIC, NAPIT, EAS, ELECSA
- Check there public liability insurance
- ask for workmanship Warrenty
We have all these
Frequently Asked Questions
Will the power need to be off ?
What do you need to test ?
Can the test fail ?
What can go wrong after installation ?